CLOCK INDUSTRY/COMMUNITY CHAMPION
There is a brand new CLOCK award for the status of ‘Industry Champion’ or ‘Community Champion’ at European Qualification Framework (EQF) Level 8.
This new CLOCK Award, like all CLOCK Awards, is based on recognition and validation in a community of practice. This new award will take approximately 9-12 months part-time to achieve and has already been affectionately labelled the CLOCKTORATE’.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Are you currently recognised by your industry sector, field of practice or national or international network as someone whose work has had tangible and positive impact. You have achieved this through a proof of concept, a minimum viable product or framework and by modelling this within a community, network, organisation, or movement that ‘lives, amplifies and distributes the change’.
Candidates for this CLOCK Award will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Working at the frontier of their practice or establishing an interdisciplinary intersection of new practice.
- Offering original concepts, ideas and creative insights into complex problems and issues.
- Making a significant contribution to social development in a sector or industry.
- Leading on the development of novel approaches to enterprise or management.
Candidates will be required to reflect on their experience of:
- Interdisciplinary practice
- Impact of their thought leadership and lessons learned
- Impact on social development and transferability of values
- Redefining and extending knowledge for specific purposes
- Defining and delivering success within a specific framework e.g community values, professional accountability or formal governance.
We will be working with at least one UK university partner to ‘transfer’ this Level 8 professional award into a full academic Level 8 award including different types of doctorates. This transfer process to the academic environment will take approximately an additional 12 months.
The CLOCK INDUSTRY CHAMPION/CLOCK COMMUNITY CHAMPION awards programme will have the following contact time:
CLOCKTORATE COMMUNITY 3-hour session every month for 9 months. This will always be held on the 24th of every month from 8am to 11am (GMT) 9am to 12pm ( CET) and 9pm-12 midnight (Victoria Australian). It will be via Zoom and will be recorded so that candidates can access this afterwards if they are unable to attend the session.
There will be a weekly one-to-one session of 90 minutes with the candidate and their mentor. This will be by arrangement.
There will be a discord channel established for the programme community and ad-hoc and programmes events and discussion.
The cost of the CLOCK Level 8 Award will be £5000 payable in advance or monthly by direct debit. The cost of the transfer award will be determined by the university concerned and the type of doctorate.
Register your interest for the programme by emailing the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
CREATIVE OR CULTURAL SECTOR (to match you with a CLOCK mentor from the same field of practice)
SHORT STATEMENT ABOUT THE TANGIBLE IMPACT OF YOUR CONTRIBUTION IN A COMMUNITY OR AN INDUSTRY (200 words max.)
PREFERRED PROGRAMME START: