CLOCK Advanced Trainee Programme
Develop creative skills in enterprise and creative practice with the CLOCK Advanced Trainee Programme. Our programme allows participants to collaborate with peers to design, produce, and deliver real-world creative projects.
CLOCK industry mentors and peer reviewers support participants to reflect on professional and creative goals and ambitions. The CLOCK Advanced Trainee status and award demonstrate specific skills and work readiness to prospective employers, clients, and collaborators.
Who is it for?
Students and people new to the creative industries who want to transform creative projects or creative work into qualifications. This programme is also suitable for employed or self-employed professionals, volunteers, trainees and interns on a publicly or privately funded programme (we currently work with young people from the Kickstart programme in England).
Skills Development and Boot Camp
The programme develops and validates skills in creative practice or creative enterprise. A CLOCK industry mentor works with participants to benchmark current creative practice or enterprise skills and develop a personalised skills development and mentoring programme.
The endpoint is the CLOCK boot camp where participants receive skills recognition and validation and achieve the CLOCK Advanced Trainee status and award (equivalent to higher education level 4).
Costs vary depending on the programme content.
Join the CLOCK Community
Join the CLOCK community and spread costs with a monthly subscription of £50.
- Work towards the CLOCK Advanced Trainee award and receive priority attendance at a CLOCK boot camp*
- Monthly mentoring sessions with professionals in the creative industries
- Annual CLOCK Skills Discovery Workshop to assess current skills and future priorities
- Invitations to events and webinars (open to members internationally)
- Community news through our CLOCK Quarterly
- Connect with an international community of professionals from the creative industries
*In physical locations and online.
Find out more
Get in touch to discover more about CLOCK and our community.