CLOCK Competent Practitioner: Development Programme for Mid-Career Professionals
CLOCK Competent Practitioner is a programme for creative professionals to gain recognition and validation for professional achievements. Participants can demonstrate their industry status to clients, employers, and peers and transform creative work and projects into internationally accredited qualifications.
Who is it for?
This programme is for professionals starting a new role with greater responsibility, developing or growing a business, or producing and delivering creative projects.
Participants who need to develop their skills further before they can achieve the CLOCK Competent Practitioner award (that the programme offers) can work with a CLOCK mentor on their skills development. CLOCK mentors and peer reviewers benchmark a participant’s current creative practice or enterprise skills and create a personalised mentoring and skills development plan. Participants are supported to acknowledge strengths and build more confidence in areas which need development, realise the depth of knowledge and expertise, and feel empowered to take on more challenging roles or projects.
Achieve Competent Professional Status
Participants who complete a skills development and mentoring programme attend a CLOCK boot camp where they can achieve CLOCK Competent Practitioner status and award (equivalent to higher education level 5).
We offer two payment options for the CLOCK Competent Practitioner status and award.
Intensive Boot Camp
£1500 to attend an intensive CLOCK boot camp (excluding skills development and mentoring).
CLOCK Community Membership
Become a member of the CLOCK community and spread the cost of the programme with a monthly payment of £60.
- Work towards the CLOCK Competent Practitioner status and award and receive priority for attendance at a CLOCK boot camp
- Monthly mentoring sessions with a mentor who currently works in and understands the creative industries
- Annual skills discovery workshop to assess current skills and future development priorities
- Invitations to events and webinars (open to members internationally)
- Community news through our CLOCK Quarterly
- Access to an international community of professionals from the creative industries
Get in touch with us to join an upcoming boot camp or discuss the programme.